top of page

Our council: 
Royal Borough of Kingston

View planning details & how to report issues

MCRA has weekly contact with officials from our local council to ensure the standard of our Estate is maintained. We review the planning proposals - these can be found on the council website.

To report an issue to RBK including noise pollution, highways issues - such as abandoned cars or fallen trees - or council related concerns, please contact the council using the I NEED TO... page on their website.

bottom of page