top of page

How to deal with an issue or emergency on the estate

Viewing on a mobile phone? Use our PDF version:

Reporting an issue or emergency, such as:
Who's responsible, who can help?
How to solve the issue 




Suspicious behaviour

Police & Emergency Services


Telephone 999

Report a crime on X (formerly Twitter): @METCC

Less Urgent

Telephone 101  

Not urgent

Contact Coombe Hill Police team

Office Tel: 07810815660


Missing or lost permits and

The Annual Contribution


Coombe Rate





"School Staff” or “School Run Only” permits (contact for issues with traffic or parking)



“Member” Permits (contact for issues with traffic or parking)




Royal Borough of Kingston Council



  • Rokeby School

  • The Holy Cross Preparatory School

  • Marymount School



  • Coombe Wood Golf Club

  • Coombe Hill Golf Club

Please contact the Secretary through the main office:


The Coombe Rate invoice is issued to residents of the Coombe estate by RBK around the same time as your Council Tax invoice. If you have queries about your invoice, please contact:

  • Fallen trees & branches (including overgrown shrubs and trees)

  • Scavenging needs

  • Dumped vehicles

  • Parking issues

  • Litter (including leaves and dead animals) and fly tipping

  • Street lighting

  • Potholes

  • Noise pollution

  • Planning & Building Control

Royal Borough of Kingston Council

RBK operates an efficient online reporting system. Once reported, the issues are often dealt with within a day.  Report council-related problems through the RBK website:

For parking issues (including vehicles obstructing driveways and illegal (non-permitted) parking, please follow these instructions from the police & council:

For Planning & Building Control issues or queries, please contact RBK through this page:​

Please note: RBK is only responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of these roads: Warren Road, Warren Cutting, Stoke Road, George Road, Renfrew Road, Edgecoombe Close, Brook  Gardens and Golf Club Drive.


All other roads are private roads, and residents of these roads are responsible for maintenance and upkeep.  Please refer to the Ground Maintenance page on our website.

bottom of page